The 3000N-200BG is Fujiya's handmade pliers designed for electrical works in high places.
The high leverage structure facilitates works with small strength.
Downsized the blade thickness without reducing durability: lighter than previous models thus causes smaller fatigue.
A shackle attached on the grip end makes connection with a safety cord easier.
Stylish black gold color, adding a sense of luxury.
For electrical works (weak electric) involve grabbing, cutting, crimping, and twisting.
- Material: Special steel / elastomer (handle)
- Cutting capacity: φ3.4mm (steel wire) / φ4.0mm (copper wire) / φ2.0mm×3 cores (VA/VFF wire) / φ1.6mm (piano wire)
- Overall length: 202mm (excluding shackle)
- Blade length: 36mm (jaws 18mm / cutter 18mm)
- Weight: 270g
- NOTE: DO NOT use this product on electrified objects. Do not use this product beyond its intended purpose & capacity.
- Handmade in Japan