This Neji Saurus is special. It is a military specification, customized screw remover.
Can remove stripped, rusted, Torx, and dome headed screws.
Neji Saurus series' symbolic vertical serrations, attached on the jaw tips, hold almost any screw head.
The jaws teeth is inter-meshed. It holds extremely-thin plates and other thicker materials very tightly without slippage.
Lightweight, twist-resistance T-shaped handles alleviate pain, suitable for heavy use.
Cutter on the inner side of the jaws, able to cut φ1.2mm copper wires.
Black oxide coating, stronger rust resistance and weaker light reflection.
- Material (body): High carbon steel with jet black coating
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPR)
- Screw removing capacity: screw head with φ3~9.5mm
- Size (W x H x D): 160x56x15mm
- Pliers head length: 29mm
- Cutter length: 12mm
- Cutting capacity: φ1.2mm (copper wire)
- Weight: 125g
- Hardness: HRC60±2
- Cannot be used with tapping screws, drilling screws, coarse threads, or screws that are fully adhered with glue or rust.
- Make sure to apply this tool to a screw head, but not to screw thread.
- Made in Japan