Nonaka's Screw Punch cuts clean holes through leather, fabric, paper, or rubber. To make the cleanest hole possible, they use a rotating blade instead of the brute force of a traditional punch.
Since 1976, Nonaka blades have been handmade and sharpened by professionals in Tokyo. We provide various sizes, from 1.00mm to 5.00mm, to be used with the Nonaka Screw Punch body (sold separately).
These blades are incredibly sharp, and their unique design means you no longer need a hammer or drill to create eyelets in tough fabrics and leather. You can punch holes quickly, cleanly, and quietly.
- Size: 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm
- Suitable for: paper, fabric, leather, rubber
- To be used with Nonaka Japanese Screw Punch (sold separately)
- Made in Japan
- Renee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNonaka Japanese Screw Punch Blades (5.0mm)
I received my 5.0 bit and I am very happy with it. It works great for what I need it for. Thank you, Daitool. Will order in the future.
- Stephen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNONAKA Hole Punch Tool
Exceptional tool design and function
- Nirit R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoglad I finally got this tool
I use the punch screw mainly for bookbinding. After years of straining my joints and achieving very unexact results I finally ventured to order this tool, which is for me a game changer!
- Gordon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent shopping experience
Excellent communication during the shopping and shipping process.