Cut unwanted branches, twigs, and stems smoothly to perform successful gardening operations. This product supports your pruning and trimming in a smarter way.
These shears allow you to cut objects without too much force while offering a clean cut. This means they are suitable for branch pruning/grafting as well as delicate work such as bonsai modeling.
They have a wire cutter below their pivot point, which makes certain tasks, including the tying of climbing plants and supporting splints easier.
- Materials: WR-2 stainless steel (blades)
- Size (W×H×D): 270 × 138 × 16mm
- Blade length: Approx. 75mm
- Weight: 220g
- Cutting capacity (blades): Approx. φ8mm (young branches)
- Cutting capacity (wire cutter): φ3mm (aluminum), φ1.6mm (steel)
- Notes: Do not use this product beyond its purpose and capacity. Do not twist the shears while cutting or it may damage the blades and lead to deterioration of their cutting capacity. Keep this product clean and dry after use.
- Made in Japan
- Xinyu W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery sharp, very comfortable
Used it to trim off some yellow leaf and branches from my jasmine plant. The large size makes cutting effortless. The handle is very comfortable. Plus the light weight, it is a very refined tool!