Shapton is one of the most reputable and highly-recommended whetstone makers in the world, and that's a testament to their quality. The Shapton Kuromaku series (often called "Shapton Pro" in the west) are versatile, professional-quality whetstones that are also suitable for beginners.
This whetstone is suitable for sharpening knives, shears, chisels, hatchets, planer blades and more.
The Shapton Kuromaku 2000 grit stone provides a similar sharpness to a 1500 or 1000 grit stone, but with a much finer polish. This is a good stone if you want a sharp blade with a nice polish, but don't want to go through the usual two-step process of sharpening on a medium grit and then polishing on a fine grit stone.
- Soak the stone for 5 minutes before the first use.
- Soak for 30 seconds before subsequent uses (optional).
- Sharpen your knife on the stone, occasionally sprinkling water to keep the stone wet.
- Wash and dry your knife.
- Gently rinse your whetstone under clean water and air-dry completely before storing.
- Model number: K0703
- Size: 210 × 70 × 15mm
- Grit: 2000
- Made in Japan
- xuemin l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe effect is remarkable. Recommended.
Shapton Pro Kuromaku 磨刀石陶瓷磨刀石 2000 粒度 K0703