Olfa, a Japanese expert at developing utility knives, is said to be the world’s first creator of the rotary cutter. This product is recommended for quilters and DIYers who often engage in cutting tasks.
This type of cutting tool is suitable for cutting fabrics, quilts, and paper without holding these objects with your hand when cutting. You can also cut materials including thin rubber and film, which are difficult to cut with conventional scissors.
- It is capable of cutting a stack of papers or fabrics with ease.
- You can easily operate both straight- and curve-cutting.
- Universal design: both right- and left-handed users can freely use this cutter.
- An easy-to-use, black-colored blade cover allows you to draw and retract the blade with ease.
- Its vivid yellow handle makes it easy for you to find this cutter in a toolbox with less risk of cutting your finger.
- Model: AL-227B
- Size: 16.8 x 5.1 x 2.1 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.5 cm
- Compatible blades: LB10K・LB25K・LB50K・LBB10K・LBB25K・LBB50K・LBSP5K・LBSP20K・LBWV3K
- Made in Japan