This tool is a copper long-necked watering can made by the Negishi Industry, a Japanese specialist in producing watering cans. Although this product is originally designed for bonsai, you can use it for watering large-sized flower gardens.
- It is designed to handle the can conveniently even when the water is fully filled.
- Made of copper, its antimicrobial nature prevents water from decaying.
- A copper ion dissolved into the water stimulates growth of bonsai tree and moss.
- A supply inlet has an attached mesh strainer to prevent leaves and debris from getting into the jug.
- Its long neck allows you to give plants a low-pressure watering without damaging their soil.
- It has two interchangeable watering heads (straight type / oblique type).
- This brand is highly regarded among both Japanese and overseas bonsai horticulturists.
- Material: Copper (joint parts soldered with brass)
- Size: L100cm×H20cm
- Water jug diameter: φ20cm
- Maximum water capacity: Approx. 6 liters
- Notes: This product is unsuitable for indoor gardening. Avoid external shocks such as fall or it may cause water leakage and other troubles. Remove all water from the jug after use or it may cause deformation.
- Made in Japan