Developed for cutting plastic in the plastic processing industry, these super sharp Japanese pliers allows beautiful finishing and reduces the operator's workload significantly. The entire blade up to joint has cutting edge, so even the very bottom blade cuts plastic wires.
- Not suitable for cutting metal materials.
- Coil springs affixed as standard make jaw-opening easier.
- Special vanadium steel material is used.
- Smaller sizes in 100mm and 125mm are also available.
- Flat type blade
- Cutting capacity: φ5mm (ABS resins)
- Size: 150mm
- Weight: 130g
- Made in Japan