The 3020N-200BG is Fujiya's new products from KUROKIN series. It is the multi-function handmade pliers.
The high leverage structure facilitates works with small strength.
A die attached at the grip base which enables 3M (W=3/8) deburring of hanging bolts and thread correction.
Downsized the blade thickness without reducing durability: lighter than previous models thus brings smaller fatigue.
A shackle attached on the grip end which makes easy to connect with a safety cord.
Stylish black gold color, adding a sense of luxury.
For electrical works (weak electric), facility constructions, ventilation works, plumbing, light gauge steel framing, etc.
- Material: Special steel / elastomer (handle)
- Applicable drill gauge (hanging bolts): 3/8
- Cutting capacity: φ3.4mm (steel wire) / φ4.0mm (copper wire) / φ2.0mm×3 cores (VA/VFF wire) / φ1.6mm (piano wire)
- Overall length: 202mm (excluding shackle)
- Blade length: 18mm (cutter)
- Weight: 270g
- NOTE: DO NOT use this product on electrified objects. Do not use this product beyond its intended purpose & capacity.
- Handmade in Japan