The Engineer Screw Eater Pliers PZ-22 is one of the best available tools for screw removal works. These Japanese screw removal pliers can remove stripped, rusted, torx (six-lobed), and dome headed screws.
Vertical serrations on the jaw tips ensures easier and stronger screw holding. This also makes works in tight space easier.
The jaws have unique wave-shaped teeth. This makes the holding of extremely thin materials such as ultra-thin metal plate possible, which conventional pliers cannot.
The principle of leverage effectively applied: its 1.5 : 8.5 high leverage structure makes easy to grip objects without great strength.
T-shaped forging handles applicable to heavy/repeated use with less fatigue and pain.
- Material (body): High carbon steel
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPR)
- Screw removing capacity: screw head with φ3~11mm
- Size (W x H x D): 175×52×14mm
- Pliers head length: 17mm
- Weight: 165g
- Cannot be used with tapping screws, drilling screws, coarse threads, or screws that are fully adhered with glue or rust.
- Make sure to apply this tool to a screw head, but not to screw thread.
- Made in Japan