Rust disappearing like a magic! A liquid-type rust remover which eliminates the rust on screw quickly and powerfully.
Neutral liquid: no acid nor alkali. Less harmful to bare skin.
The liquid penetrates through small gaps and reaches. Although depending on the screw size, wait for 20~30 seconds and the screw is ready for removal.
- Apply a few drips of liquid to the rusted screw. Add more drips for very rusty screw.
- Once the liquid is sufficiently penetrated, use the screw remover to take off the object.
- Rinse the screw in water after rust removal. After this, apply an anti-rust agent without fail.
- For a better rust removal performance, heat the liquid. However, avoid overheating.
- Although the liquid is designed relatively harmless, wear protective gears (eyeglasses, gloves, etc.) to secure safety.
- Wash thoroughly in case of skin contact.
- Rinse thoroughly in case of eye contact.
- Drink plenty of water in case of accidental swallow.
- Move to a place of fresh air immediately in case of accidental inhalation.
- This product has a peculiar smell.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- According to ENGINEER Inc., the product package design is sequentially changing, but there are no changes in quality of product.
- Ingredient: Thioglycolic acid ammonium
- Liquid color: clear and colorless (the liquid turns purple during rust removal)
- Applicable screw type: red, brown, and yellow colored rust on iron, copper, stainless steel, brass, etc.
- Inapplicable screw type: white-colored rust (aluminum etc.), black-colored rust (iron oxide), or green-colored heavy rust (verdigris)
- Bottle size: φ40×H140mm
- Contents: 100ml
- Made in Japan