The Engineer Neji Saurus PZ-59 is a multifunctional pliers worth having in your collection. They are designed for an easy bite, tighter hold, and slipping-proof.
Made for auto mechanics, builders and for professionals in general these Japanese pliers can remove stripped, rusted, torx (six-lobed), and dome headed screws.
The jaws are equipped both with horizontal and vertical serrations and have unique inter-meshed teeth. It also features a cutter on the inner side of the jaws which is able to cut φ3.2mm steel wires.
Capable of holding extremely thin materials (e.g. ultra-thin metal plate) without slippage.
The lightweight, twist-resistance T-shaped handles materializes less pain and fatigue.
Strap hole on grip end, easy-to-carry, hard-to-lose.
- Material (body): High carbon steel
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPR)
- Screw removing capacity: screw head with φ3~15mm
- Size (W x H x D): 204x32x19mm
- Pliers head length: 27.7mm
- Weight: 300g
- Cutting capacity: φ3.2mm steel wire
- Cannot be used with tapping screws, drilling screws, coarse threads, or screws that are fully adhered with glue or rust.
- Make sure to apply this tool to a screw head, but not to screw thread.
- Made in Japan