ENGINEER Inc.'s PZ-57 is one of the Neji Saurus series products. Specifically designed to remove small screws and small components on the PCB.
Can remove small-sized, low profiled, rusty, and tamper-proof screw heads.
Both horizontal and vertical serrations equipped on the jaws. Easy bite, tighter hold, and slipping-proof.
TPE grips resistant to ESD and oil, suitable to handling electronic components.
Strap hole on grip end, easy-to-carry, hard-to-lose.
- Material (body): S58C high carbon steel
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPE)
- Screw removing capacity: screw head with φ2~3.5mm
- Size (W x H x D): 120x52x11mm
- Weight: 100g
- Surface resistivity: 1×10⁶~10⁷Ω
- Cannot be used with tapping screws, drilling screws, coarse threads, or screws that are fully adhered with glue or rust.
- Make sure to apply this tool to a screw head, but not to screw thread.
- NOTE: This tool is uninsulated; avoid using it to electrically live objects.
- Made in Japan