ENGINEER Inc.'s PAD-02 contains all necessary tools for crimping activities. It is an all-in-one crimp tool kit with exclusive carrying case.
Suitable for crimping open barrel terminal with ease.
The crimper also has wire stripper and cutter adjacent to pivot point.
The grip is made of oil-resistant elastomer, and its ergonomic design facilitates crimping strength adjustment.
Dies are easy to remove and replace by using the attached hex key wrench.
6 connectable parts box, useful to store terminals and small devices.
- Contents: crimper, 3 interchangeable dies, 2.5mm hex key wrench, connectable parts box (6 pieces), and carrying case
- Material: special alloy steel (crimper frame and die) / thermoplastic elastomer (crimper grip) / high density polyethylene (case)
- Size (crimper): 205×55×18mm
- Size (dies): 39.9×24.9×7.9mm (No. 11) / 40×25×8mm (No. 12) / 43×27×9mm (No. 13)
- Size (case): 300×200×63mm
- Weight: 256g (crimper) / 23g (No. 11 die), 32g (No. 12 die), 36g (No. 13 die) / approx. 910g (case)
- For more details on how-to-use guidance, see https://www.engineertools-jp.com/pad111213
- Made in Japan