Static conductive gloves with non-slip coating ideal for works requiring accuracy such as a handling of light electrical devices, display monitor, electric bulb, compact disc, glass, semiconductor, and other precision instruments.
The ZC-46 has coating on fingertips.
Fingertips fiber mixed with copper sulfide providing excellent conductivity, prevents friction and contact electrification.
Made of seamless, elastic, and breathable nylon fiber, giving flexible and comfortable use.
Gloves are washable with ordinary detergent. Conductivity lasts longer even repeated washes.
- Material: Nylon 90% & Acryl 10% (fabric) / polyurethane resin (coating)
- Coating part: Fingertips
- Surface resistivity: 1×10⁵～10⁶Ω
- Palm circumference: 185~195mm
- Length (middle finger): 75~80mm
- Weight: 18.5g
- NOTE: To prevent conductivity deterioration, refrain from washing with detergents including chlorine-based oxidizer.
- Made in Japan