Electrostatic discharge (ESD) gloves with non-slip coating ideal for sensitive electronic works. For works handling light electrical devices, display monitor, electric bulb, compact disc, glass, semiconductor, and other precision instruments.
The gloves' ESD resistance coating on palms protects your hands from electrostatic charges.
Made of seamless, elastic, and breathable nylon fiber, giving flexible and comfortable use.
Gloves are washable with ordinary detergent.
- Material: Nylon 75% & Acryl 25% (fabric) / polyurethane resin (coating)
- Coating part: Palm
- Surface resistivity: 1×10⁶～10⁸Ω
- Palm circumference: 185~195mm
- Length (middle finger): 75~80mm
- Weight: 21g
- NOTE: To prevent conductivity deterioration, refrain from washing with detergents including chlorine-based oxidizer.
- Made in Japan