Okatsune is a brand of Japanese shears for horticultural uses. Their products are famous for fine quality and reasonable price among Japanese users.
These gardening shears have blades made with premium steel for cutting tools and are processed with precise quenching and assembly to guarantee a great cutting capacity.
Their handles have red and white colors, which makes you easier to distinguish the shears from plants and fruits.
After use, clean blades well, and apply oil to prevent rust and rattling. Performing this maintenance allows the shears to last its sharpness and durability longer.
Do not twist the shears while cutting or it may damage the blades and lead to deterioration of their cutting capacity.
- Material: High quality carbon steel
- Blade type: Straight point (double-edged)
- Overall length: 200mm
- Weight: 193g
- Notes: Do not use this product beyond its purpose and capacity. Keep this product clean and dry after use.
- Made in Japan
- Rita T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest ever
These shears were recommended to me by a friend and they are the best secateurs I have ever used. I’ve now bought 3 more as gifts for my gardening siblings.
- Kathleen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest Ever!
I’ve been working with pruners for over 40 years. These are the best, and customer service was great! Bought another pair as a gift.