The Engineer PZ-60 Pliers is one of the Neji Saurus series products. A long nose pliers with an easy bite, tighter hold, and slipping-proof, designed to remove screws in a confined, recess space.
These Japanese pliers are equipped with both horizontal and vertical serrations on the jaws and can remove stripped, rusted, torx (six-lobed), and dome headed screws. They also feature a cutter on the inner side of the jaws which is able to cut φ1.2mm copper wires.
The jaws have unique inter-meshed teeth. Capable of holding extremely thin materials (e.g. ultrathin metal plate) without slippage.
Lightweight, twist-resistance T-shaped handles materializes less pain and fatigue.
- Material (body): High carbon steel
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPR)
- Screw removing capacity: screw head with φ2~5.5mm
- Size (W x H x D): 193x57x15mm
- Pliers head length: 56mm
- Weight: 180g
- Cutting capacity: φ1.2mm copper wire
- Cannot be used with tapping screws, drilling screws, coarse threads, or screws that are fully adhered with glue or rust.
- Make sure to apply this tool to a screw head, not to screw thread.
- Made in Japan