Nisaku’s No.802 model is a garden knife that specializes in digging (this type of knife is also known as a hori hori knife). If you find any difficulty or struggle digging up the ground with a normal shovel, try this Japanese knife to plow it effortlessly.
- This tool is ideal for horticulture uses, farming, garden trimming, and mountain activities.
- You can rely on the blade’s hardness thanks to the manufacturer’s heat treatment.
- Its mirror-polishing enhances the blade’s rustproof property.
- Its wooden handle gives your hand a comfortable grip feel.
- The attached finger guard prevents your fingers from injury due to unexpected slippage.
- An inch scale is printed on one side of the blade.
- It also has a leather sheath that is convenient when carrying it around.
- Model number: No.802
- Materials: 420J2 stainless steel (blade), natural wood (handle), artificial leather (sheath)
- Size: 320 × 62 × 19mm (330 × 62 × 35mm with sheath)
- Blade length: 170mm, (serration 150mm)
- Weight: 230g (280g with sheath)
- Manufacturer name: Tomita Cutlery
- Made in Japan