Tobisho locates in Yamagata Prefecture in the northeastern part of Japan, where hammer forging has been one of the local's traditional arts.
Type A Hand-brazed series refers to pruning shears that have blades made with two or more brazed materials. It is said that only a few Japanese artisans master this metallurgical technology.
- Made with Yasuki Aogami Hagane: the extra sharp and sturdy steel that is perfect for cutting tools.
- Excellent in friction resistance, its cutting capacity hardly declines even under heavy use.
- Brazed by hand of professional craftsmen.
- Round-edged blades make cutting smooth and effortless.
- An attached stopper on the end of the handle facilitates a compact storage.
- Suitable for general horticultural activities.
- Material: Yasuki Aogami specialty steel (blades, brass brazed) / white heart malleable cast iron, high-class steel (body, brass brazed)
- Length: 200mm
- Weight: 240g
- Note: Do not use this product other than horticulture purpose. Do not use on thick branches. Twisting the shears strongly while snipping may lead to failure.
- Made in Japan