NZ-13G is a lightweight, ESD-compatible nippers suitable to cut an IC lead of a narrow-pitch QFP or SOP.
Sharp ultrafine tip (0.3 mm / double-edged 0.6 mm) facilitates precise cutting.
The grip is ESD-compatible, anti-static, eco-friendly, and comfort-to-hold.
By holding the nippers vertically against the circuit board, the reversed blades enable the cutting in front of the user with the clear view of cutting object.
- Material (body): High carbon steel
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPR)
- Cutting capacity: Copper wire (single) / φ0.6mm
- Size: 125mm
- Grip width: 45mm
- Weight: 35g
- Surface resistance value: 1×10⁶～10⁷Ω
- The product is uninsulated
- Made in Japan