NZ-12G is a lightweight, ESD-compatible nippers suitable to cut an IC lead of a narrow-pitch QFP or SOP.
Sharp ultrafine tip (0.3 mm / double-edged 0.6 mm) facilitates precise cutting.
The grip is ESD-compatible, anti-static, eco-friendly, and comfort-to-hold.
Unlike diagonal nippers, the blades are designed to parallel the level of handles, reducing user's stress with minimum elbow raising.
- Material (body): High carbon steel
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPR)
- Cutting capacity: Copper wire (single) / φ0.6mm
- Size: 125mm
- Grip width: 45mm
- Weight: 35g
- Surface resistance value: 1×10⁶～10⁷Ω
- The product is uninsulated
- Made in Japan