Silky Nata is a Japanese hatchet designed to make your forestry operations efficient. This double-edged cutting tool is recommended for those who regularly engage in pruning, thinning, and forestry volunteering.
Great sharpness: Silky believes that Japanese sword is the best cutting tool in the world, so they pursue the samurai blade for better cutting capacity.
The whole blade is made of a special alloy steel with a hardening treatment. As a result, the blade is dullness-free and impactproof.
Its handle is made of rubber that can decrease a hewing impact on your gripping hand by more than 60%. Also, rubber helps reducing slippage resulting in safer operation.
This product contains a compact cover that is convenient to carry around.
We offer two different size for the Silky Nata, for more compact size, check out the 180mm version.
The blade is interchangeable: check out the spare blade too.
- Material: Special alloy steel (blade) / rubber (handle)
- Overall length: 460mm (including case) / 395mm (excluding case)
- Blade length: 210mm
- Blade thickness: 5.7mm
- Cutting capacity: φ1~7cm (wood)
- Weight: 865g
- Do not use this product beyond its capacity and purpose. Use this product for wood cutting only. Do not twist the blade while it is biting into the wood.
- Made in Japan
- Toney W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoOnly real woodsman carry Silky Nata
If you are deep in forest keep on the lookout you can tell the real survivalist. And the tools they trust there life on.
Silky Nata Hatchet Machete saws. Toney from TN>US