Engineer's Neji Saurus is a must-have tool for electricians. This Japanese combination pliers with screw removal jaws can perform various works such as removing stripped, rusted, torx (six-lobed), and dome headed screws.
21mm side cutting blades enables single cutting of dia 2.6mm x 3 cores VVF.
High leverage structure gives 30 % more powerful cutting compared with conventional pliers.
2 ways anti-slipping gripping jaw: the vertical serrations can firmly grip a screw head while horizontal serrations can firmly hold a tie band and a thin plate.
Crimper for bare terminals between 1.25 ～ 3.5 mm².
Oil-resistant T-shaped grip prevents the handle sleeve from twisting or turning round.
- Material (body): High carbon Steel
- Material (grip): Elastomer (TPR)
- Cutting capacity: dia. 2.6mm x 3 cores (Flat cable) / dia. 3.2mm (Steel wire) / dia. 4mm (Copper wire) / dia. 2mm (Stainless wire) / 8mm² (Stranded wire)
- Screw removing capacity: screw head with dia. 3 to 9.mm
- Size (W x H x D): 225×54×17mm
- Weight: 350g
- Cannot be used with tapping screws, drilling screws, coarse threads, or screws that are fully adhered with glue or rust.
- Make sure to apply this tool to a screw head, but not to screw thread.
- Made in Japan